This toolkit contains information and documents to help you organize and spread the word about your Victory Garden Transition Challenge project.
- You can modify to insert your garden project information and distribute. (Coming soon)
- A flyer announcing your garden project. (Coming soon)
- Flyer announcing 2013 Victory Garden Transition Challenge (Coming soon)
Victory Garden Network Toolbox - Information to help you organize your neighbors creating a Victory Garden Network to grow and share your food garden work and harvest.
Organizing a Garden Work Party (GWP) - information about how to organize a Garden Work Party
- A flyer to use to invite volunteers to your Garden Work Party (Coming Soon)
On-line registration at Yard 2 Garden
- For GWP hosts: Click on Yard. Include "Garden Work Party" in the title. Provide your information about your GWP in the description.Also, check the map (move it to your location) to look for gardeners in your area. Send an e-mail to the gardener inviting them to attend your GWP.
- For GWP volunteers: Click on Gardeners. Include "Available for GWP" in the title. In the description you may state what area or city you'd be interested to volunteer. Also, check the map (move it to your location) to look for scheduled GWPs.If you see a GWP on the map for which you want to volunteer; include that information in your description. And, of course, send an e-mail to the GWP host saying you want to volunteer.
More project ideas and collateral material at Transition US